Research & Evaluation
I design, develop and implement research and evaluation projects drawing on a range of methods including:
- participatory and participatory action research methods
- visual and narrative based methods
- in-depth interviewing
- survey design
- desktop research and literature review
Support to organisations for strategy development and designing systems and frameworks to support strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning.
Communication for Social Change
I design, facilitate and manage participatory and community media projects using participatory photography, digital storytelling, location sensitive media, moving image, audio and social media and other mobile and web-based platforms.
I offer bespoke training and workshop facilitation including:
- participatory photography
- participatory research methods
- group facilitation
- indepth interviewing and oral testimony interviewing
- digital storytelling
- workshop design and facilitation
- rapporteuring and documenting workshops and other events
- proposal development for NGOs and universities
- feasibility studies
Who have I worked for?
National and international NGOs and public and private sector organisations, including British Red Cross, Conciliation Resources, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent; IPPF; Global Fund for Children; Panos London; Save the Children UK; UK National Health Service; Digital Cultures Research Centre, Bristol; Watershed Media Centre, Bristol, Practical Action Consulting; Oral Testimony Works; Wellcome Trust, Northumbria University, Greenwich University, University of the West of England.
English Mother-tongue, Fluent French (qualified translator)
Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, France, Gaza, Germany, Guinea, India, Kenya, Lesotho, Mali, Mozambique, Philippines, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, UK